Adobe Premiere Elements 2022
Automated processing. Professional videos. Personalized creations.
Tell your stories. Share special experiences. With automated editing options and our simple how-tos, you can turn your videos into professional films. Editing, creating, organizing and sharing videos has never been easier.
- NEW: Choose the perfect aspect ratio - Edit and export videos for social media in vertical or square formats without losing any content. You can add motion titles, masks, and backgrounds designed for non-horizontal video.
- NEW: Automatically move motifs to the center - The most important motifs and image elements are retained when you change the aspect ratio of your video to post it on social media. This function is particularly suitable for videos with a lot of action, e.g. B. Children's birthdays or sports events. Based on Adobe Sensei. *
- NEW: Add animated overlays n— Set accents in your videos, e.g. B. with swirling butterflies, hearts and many other imaginative animations. This creates a completely new look in just a few steps.
- NEW: Adjust shadows and highlights - Bring out hidden details in dark and light areas of your clips.
- NEW: Discover new styles for slide shows - Present your photos, videos and stories with the new, animated slide show templates and various professional styles.
- UPDATE: Compress = easier to share - You can use a simple slider to reduce the size of your videos in order to upload them faster to the web or social media or to be able to send them more easily.
- 6th generation Intel processor or higher or equivalent AMD processor with SSE4.1 support
- Microsoft Windows 11 (version 21H2); Windows 10 version 2004 or higher (version 21H1 recommended); 64-bit versions only; Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 are not supported
- Import of HEIF and HEVC files only possible under Windows 10 Version 1903 or higher (see www.adobe.com/go/preheifinfo_de)
- 6.7 GB of free hard disk space for installing the software and 13 GB for downloading all optional content; additional memory required during installation (no installation on file systems that are case-sensitive, or portable flash storage media possible)
- Microsoft DirectX 12 compatible sound and graphics card driver
- Windows Media Player for importing / exporting Windows Media files
- Compatible DVD burner for creating DVDs
- 8 GB of RAM
- 1280 x 800 point monitor resolution with 100% scaling
- DVD-ROM drive for installation via DVD
- Internet connection for product activation and for downloading content
- 7th generation Intel processor or higher or equivalent AMD processor with SSE4.1 and AVX support
- 16 GB RAM for HD media
- 32 GB RAM or more for 4K media
- 4 GB VRAM for GPU acceleration *
- Powerful internal SSD for installation and cache
- Additional high-speed media drive (s)
Import / export formats supported by Premiere Elements:
AVCHD (import only), DV-AVI (import / export under Windows), DVD (Windows only), H.264, HEVC, HDV, MPEG-1 (import only), MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3, QuickTime (certain codecs), Windows Media (Windows only) and others